E-books, Audiobooks, Videos, and more on Overdrive.
Discover your family’s amazing history!
Animated, talking picture books! Spanish & French books, read-along chapter books, non-fiction, & more
100’s of Magazines Available for your Tablet or Phone
Colorado's leading tool for grant funding reasearch. Search profiles from over 780 potential funders.
Choose from over 72 languages, and specialty courses such as Business or Legal Spanish, and more.
Mango Languages: Online Language Learning: Choose from over 70 different languages
- How to Evaluate Internet Sources
- EBSCO Databases: Search 11 databases from General Business News to Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia. Research databases designed for elementary, middle and high school students.
- First Search : Full-text, full-image articles from thousands of serials and to more than 140 million records via WorldCat.
- Colorado Virtual Library : Provides access to information resources of Colorado libraries.
- Obituaries: Spreadsheets with names, DOB, DOD, and source of information which enables one to find hard copies at the GPL, order correct microfilm from WSC library, or utilize other sources in the valley.
- Digital Learn: Technology Tutorials from basic to advanced
- Colorado Business Resource Guide
- Colorado Driver’s License Publications
- Colorado Virtual Library
- Crested Butte Town Design Guidelines
- Hear Us Now: Consumers Union
- Standard Occupational Classification Manual
- Business Insurance
FLOOD PROTECTION INFORMATION from the CIty of Gunnison- Access online at the library. ProvidesFlood Protection Information Handout, FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Maps, Floodplain Development Permit Application
- FIRM Map Index Sheet 1
- FIRM Map Index Sheet 2
- FIRM Map 08051C1262D West side of town (Gunnison River through town)
- FIRM Map 08051C1264D South of town (Dos Rios and Gold Basin areas)
- FIRM Map 08051C1266D Southeast of town (Tomichi Creek and Airport area)
- FIRM Map 08051C1267D East side of town ( Tomichi Creek and Gunnison Rising area)
- FIRM Map 08051C1268D Southeast of town (Tomichi Creek – W-Mountain to Panoview area)