Gunnison County Libraries is hiring for a Childcare Specialist
Position open until filled.
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PAY RANGE: $13.08 to $17.50
HOURS PER WEEK: 10
- Experience teaching in an early childhood education and/or extracurricular environment
- Ability to work with diverse populations and age ranges from infants to pre-teens
- Computer literate
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a safe and nurturing environment
- Engage children in stimulating and educational activities with an emphasis on fun
- Promote emotional and social development while engaging various learning styles
- Perform record-keeping and reporting responsibilities
- Work with the director and other instructors on continuous program improvement
- Maintain cooperative relationships and open communication with staff, students and parents
- Ability to be present with the children and their needs
- Clear and healthy boundaries
- Patience and flexibility with the fluctuating nature of the program
- Creativity around resources, materials and activities based on age-group and other varying factors
- Attend all staff meetings
- Participate in yearly formal observations
Gunnison County Libraries is hiring for a Crested Butte Library Branch Manager!
Gunnison County Libraries seeks a collaborative person to coordinate and support the programs and services of the Crested Butte Library.
This position is responsible for implementing the goals of the Library District through programming, collection development, budgeting, staffing, and community relations.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The complete job description is available here. The position is open until filled with preference given to applications received by June 1, 2018.