Kids Summer Reading Program
Jump into “A Universe of Stories” starting on Friday, May 31, 2019. Stop by the Gunnison or Crested Butte Library to pick up your reading time log and a full list of free summer events.
The Gunnison Library Summer Reading Program runs Friday, May 31-Friday, August 23, 2019. All logs must be turned in by Sunday, August 25 for Gunnison participants.
- Thursday, June 27 at 6 pm: Campfire stories for the entire family
- Friday, July 19 at 12:30 pm: Indiana Bones and His Tales of Adventures
- Thursday, August 8 at 10:30 am: Ann Lincoln, The Famous Magician
- Mondays drop-in from 1-3 pm: Amazing Mondays, games, crafts, lego challenges, etc.
- Tuesdays at 10 am: Baby Book Club
- Thursdays at 10:30 am: Preschool Storytime Adventures
The Crested Butte Library Summer Reading Program runs Friday, June 7-Friday, August 23, 2019. All logs must be turned in by Monday, August 19 for Crested Butte participants.
- Monday, June 10 at 6 pm: Kick-off Party
- Monday, June 17 at 1 pm: StoryWalk Excursion
- Friday, June 28 at 10 am: Linda Batlin’s Story Universe
- Friday, July 19 at 10 am: Indiana Bones Storytelling
- Friday, August 9 at 10 am: Magic Stories with Ann Lincoln
Sign up to read and jump into a “Universe of Stories” by:
- Completing an online registration form
- OR, print out and drop off a paper registration form to either Gunnison or Crested Butte Libraries