Kids Summer Reading Program
Jump into “A Universe of Stories” starting on Friday, May 31, 2019. Stop by the Gunnison or Crested Butte Library to pick up your reading log and a full list of free summer events.
The Gunnison Library Summer Reading Program runs Monday, June 3-Friday, August 23, 2019. All logs must be turned in by Sunday, August 25 for Gunnison participants.
- Thursday, June 27 at 6 pm: Campfire stories for the entire family
- Friday, July 19: Indiana Bones and His Tales of Adventures. Time TBA.
- Thursday, August 8 at 10 am: Ann Lincoln, The Famous Magician
- Tuesdays at 10 am: Storytimes
- Thursdays at 10:30 am: Preschool Storytime Adventures
The Crested Butte Library Summer Reading Program runs Friday, June 7-Friday, August 23, 2019. All logs must be turned in by Sunday, August 25 for Crested Butte participants.
- Monday, June 10 at 6 pm: Kick-off Party
- Monday, June 17 at 1 pm: StoryWalk Excursion
- Friday, June 28 at 10 am: Linda Batlin’s Story Universe
- Friday, July 19 at 10 am: Indiana Bones Storytelling
- Friday, August 9 at 10 am: Stories with Ann Lincoln
- Wednesdays at 11 am: Baby & Toddler Storytime
- Fridays at 10 am: Storytime for all ages
Registration and reading logs will be available to download by May 31, 2019. Check back soon for updates!